Wednesday 1 February 2012

My Lush Experience

At the minute I'm trying to sort my skin out and I've heard so many good things about Lush, so today I went to the store in Stirling to get some samples of their skin care products, and it was probably one of the best shopping experiences I’ve ever had.

I went in, got a nice hello from one of the sales assistants and when I asked for some samples I was expecting for her to just ask my skin type, put some stuff in some tubs and send me on my way. I was very, very wrong. The lovely lady sat me down and went through a bunch of products with me, testing them all out on my hands and fully explaining what they all contained and advising me when and how often to use them.

It’s crazy the amount of products I’ve come home with: two cleansers, two toners, two moisturisers, two face masks, and a wee sampler of their ‘Grease Lightnin’ spot treatment. Unlike brands you’ll find in a drug store/chemist all Lush products are made with natural, organic ingredients and nothing is tested on animals.
These are the products I got:
  • Brazened Honey face mask
  • Cupcake face mask
  • Eau Roma water
  • Tea Tree water
  • Angels On Bare Skin cleanser
  • Ultra Bland cleanser
  • Enzymion moisturiser
  • Imperialis moisturiser
  • Grease Lightnin’ moisturiser
I plan to do a review of all the products once I’ve tried them out and will hopefully be heading back into the store in a week or so to pick up my favourites! I would recommend to anyone who thinks that Lush sells nothing but bath bombs and soap to go in and ask for a few samples because it really is one of the best shopping experiences I’ve ever had.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment